Saturday, November 26, 2022

It Started With One Tattoo

          I don't know what happened or what came over me. It started with one tattoo. Before I knew it, I wanted another. Then another, and another, and another. What nobody told me was that each tat was slowly altering my DNA, making me more and more female.

          When I got my first one, I noticed in a mirror that my nose had seemingly shrunk. When I got another, I noticed the next day that the area around my nipples had become slightly swollen. When I got a third, I noticed I had fuller cheekbones and that my deep voice had risen a few octaves. Apparently, my Adam's apple had shrunk, altering my voice as a result. It eventually hit me that I was becoming more feminine in appearance with every tattoo.

          The next few tattoos I got on my left arm led to my chest area swelling even more, enough to be considered breasts. More changes came in the form of tanned skin, my head of hair suddenly growing longer faster, and my manhood becoming smaller in size. Something was clearly wrong with me, but before I could get help, pain wracked my whole body. My vision began to blur. Then, everything went dark.

          I woke up in a place I found unfamiliar, but that was just the beginning. I had awakened beside another man, a total stranger. I was horrified at the whole series of events. What would people think? With no clothes of my own, I took some of his and snuck out. This was too much for me.

          When I finally got home, I looked to my phone for answers. In my photo gallery were pictures and video footage of a hottie with tattoos exactly like mine, partying and drinking like there's no tomorrow. Her tattoos were also strangely in the same places I got mine. That was when it hit me: She and I were the same person, kind of. My blackout was really me turning into her. I would have told somebody, but I didn't want to be put in a straitjacket. This brings me to where I am now: Trying to get all these tattoos removed from my arms before--

          *𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘*

          "Aaugh!"

       *𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘* *𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘*

          Not again! Not now!...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...