Wednesday, May 31, 2023

I Deserve To Dominate

            "I don't know why this hadn't happened to me sooner. I've never enjoyed myself more. I still can't believe I was such a pushover. With this body, I will be the one controlling things from now on. I deserve to dominate."

            Before she became the leggy seductress she is now, she was, in her own words, a pushover. She credits her new "Hera Handbag" for her drastic change in both body and personality.


            This is a reasonable facsimile of what she used to look like: A bespectacled "Plain-Jane". For as long as she can remember, she was taken advantage of by peers and friends alike. It really did a number on her self-esteem. Then, one day, she quite literally stumbled onto a "Hera Handbag", with a note taped to it saying, "Take me home, please." Temptation won out and she took the handbag home with her.

            Who would leave something like this lying around?, she thought.

            As she looked inside, she discovered that it was packed with makeup and even hid a pair of stilettos. How anyone could fit a pair of heels into a handbag, she had no idea.

            Well, I wouldn't mind trying out being a blonde for a little while. Maybe I'll become more attractive to some boy.

            Going to her bathroom, she took some lipstick forced inside and applied it to her lips. Next, she noticed an armband, which appeared to be gold or close enough. But it wasn't until she put on the stilettos that the real changes began.

            "Wow." She said. "These things actually fit me. I thought with my chubby arms and tiny feet, I'd--Whoa!"

            A sudden trembling feeling cut her off.

            "O-okay. W-w-what's happening?"

            She received her answer in the form of her arms suddenly stretching out, the bones and muscles within creaking as loud as an antique door throughout. Next, her breasts, which were just short of nonexistent, began swelling in size to ample, and very noticeable proportions. Then, as her pale skin began to darken slightly, her legs started to stretch as well, feeling more like rubber than bones. As she became taller, her thighs thickened, becoming big-boned, and her hips creaked outward. Her waist, however, caved in, making the girl groan in major agony.

            *Groan*
            "H-how is this h-h-happening?!"

            She quickly covered her mouth at the sudden change of her voice. It sounded ethereal, unreal, seductive.

            "Oh my gosh. Is that...my voice? I sound kinda sexy."

            She looked on at her reflection as her hair slowly went blonde and grew down to her shrinking waist. All that remained were her facial features, which quickly reshaped themselves. When her face stopped moving around as if made of putty, an older woman was staring back at her, older and hotter. Nothing remained of the homely girl, sans her clothes, which were now ill-fitting and about to tear in some places.

            "Is this handbag magic or something? I shouldn't look like this. I should be...out making other women jealous. No. What did I say that for? I should be figuring out how that handbag...made me into a goddess. Wait. That's not what I wanted to say either. Could that handbag be changing my mind, too? If it is, then...then...I shouldn't be worrying about something so boring. I should be out buying more clothes. I clearly can't go out in this drab. There's got to be something around here that fits me."

            Since then, she has only changed back to sleep, leaving her with no memory of what she has done as this new, well-sculpted cougar. Only short visions that appear whenever she closes her eyes are her hint to what things she might have done. It seemed that this new identity and her own were distinct and separated from each other. However, that didn't stop the cougar identity from...throwing her weight around. When she went out to party, spend, do anything, she became the person in control. She took control in her relationships and as she vowed, she dominated. She did believe that she deserved to dominate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...