Sunday, July 16, 2023

Caught In The Storm

            What kind of storm did we have last night? I don't think I've ever seen red lightning before. Like an idiot, I didn't think there would be rain when I saw dark clouds in the sky, so I didn't bring an umbrella with me to work. The thunderstorm had started not long before I punched out. I had to run for my car to keep from getting completely soaked. As if getting caught in the storm wasn't enough, what I saw on the way home was beyond belief.

            The pouring rain looked red in color. Red rain drops? That sort of thing could only happen in science fiction, and yet, here it was. Red rain drops, red lightning bolts, everything was red. Even the stains on my dress shirt were red. I was never happier when I finally got home. Of course, I got soaked again running to the front door. After taking off all my wet clothes, I went on with my day, thinking nothing would come from getting drenched in red rain. If only I knew then what I know now.

            Last night would be the last night I spent as a man. I was jolted awake by agonizing pain all over my body. It was like I was being punctured by several little needles. I could feel my skin bubbling all over. I flipped over in my bed as I actually felt my spine compressing, making me feel shorter. From my peripherals, I noticed my hands shrinking, while my trimmed fingernails actually grew longer in just seconds, looking like a bird's claws. I screamed out as bones moved around in my back, which then caved inward. The fat around my waist suddenly melted away. Then, I felt my hip bones move crack outward. Flipping back around, I noticed some hair in my face. Apparently, my hair was also growing abnormally fast, though not as fast as the pair of mounds growing on my chest. There was some more unbearable pain from below as I actually felt my "machinery" shrinking and receding inside of me. I could actually feel it turning into a woman's "machinery". Officially, I was no longer male.

            At last, after what felt like forever, it was all over. I could breathe again, but I didn't hear my own voice anymore. A woman's voice came out of me. I held my hand to my throat. There was no lump there. My legs felt numb as I hobbled very slowly to my bathroom. As I finally reached the mirror, I saw a young and very busty girl looking back at me. I was too weak to scream. All I could do was stare at my reflection and feel myself all over. That was when everything went dark.

            This is who I am now; Although, I still see bits and pieces of my previous life in my dreams, sometimes. As a man, I was a pencil-pusher in a cubicle. Now, I get money as a social media favorite and influence. Not only that, I get to parade around in a bikini all I want. Nobody seems to notice or care about his "absence". Nevertheless, one thing still bothers me: What kind of storm did we have last night?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...