Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Bimbo Virus Strikes Again


        My friend had caught a virus that's not like normal ones. It's the "Bimbo Virus" and it's sort of self-explanatory. In an unknown amount of time, the victim undergoes a gradual change into, you guessed it, a bimbo, complete with huge, plastic breasts, platinum-blonde hair, hourglass body, and a tiny brain. I had to warm him of the news that a speedier variant was confirmed to exist, but as fate would have it, I was already too late. He had already fully changed. Jeez, his--HER mounds were huge. It just sucked that they were totally fake. Either way, I could only run back out the door to avoid ending up like THAT. All I can do now is hope and pray that a vaccine is made as soon as possible, before the "Bimbo Virus" strikes again.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...