Sunday, May 8, 2022

What Have I Unleashed?

 


            I can't remember anything.

            I can remember creating an experimental liquid that could leave floors spotless yet also be drinkable. It emitted a strange smoke from the vial I placed it in. I showed my assistant who thought it was something mankind wasn't ready for. He felt it should have been destroyed before it fell into the "wrong hands". If only I knew then that I, myself, had the wrong hands.

            With all honestly, I don't know what made me do it, but I brought it up to my nose to get a smell of the liquid. As soon as the smell hit my nose, I felt...lost, lost in a deep, gray fog, but not an ordinary fog. It was a fog of euphoria. Intrusive thoughts ran rampant. Several voices, all of them feminine and sensual, tell me to join them. I felt I had to obey every one of them. Subconsciously, I must have put the vial to my mouth and took a sip of the liquid.

            Right away, I started to sweat profusely. Before I knew it, everything was blurring. I was getting dizzy, stumbling like I was hammered. I looked down and despite my blurry vision, I could see what looked like two slowly-growing mountains on my chest. 

            *Slurp* *Slurp* *Slurp* *Slurp*
            With each slurp I heard, they grew bigger and bigger and bigger. It didn't stop until they were the size of grapefruit. The buttons on my coat just barely hung on. I feared if I made just one wrong move, the buttons would fly. Before they could, though, I undid them all, just to see how big they were, and they were enormous. I didn't get to feel them, though, for at that moment, my vision was covered by the sight of hair growing down from my head. It curled as it reached my new, massive mounds. They appeared to have brown and blonde roots. I wanted to find the nearest mirror available, but because of my dizziness and blurriness, I didn't dare move, lest I walk into something sharp.

            I keeled over as something below began moving around.
            
            *Slurp* *Slurp* *Slurp* *Slurp*
            The slurping resumed, except this time, it was below the belt. It had to have been my "balls and chain". With every slurp, I felt a push as one by one, the balls wormed inside me. I hastily dropped my pants and my boxers, only to find what was left of my rod worming its way into me. Before I realized it, I had a woman's parts. Subconsciously, I put a finger there, and it gave me a shock. It felt strangely good; Dare I say, indescribably good. Then just like that, my eyesight cleared up. Could it have been a result of me "fingering myself"? More importantly, why did it feel so good, sticking my finger in my vagina? 

            I was so lost in my euphoria, I didn't realize that my other hand was shrinking in size, with each finger becoming thinner and daintier, and the nails on each finger suddenly grew and became manicured. The hairs were sucked back under my skin. I now had woman's hands. Strangely, I wasn't horrified. I was too blinded by my own lust, so blinded that I didn't realize that I was now shrinking in height and build. My shoulders, my arms, and my waist all shrank as I kept fingering myself. Soon, bones were cracking. It had to be my hips widening out. I stopped my fingering long enough to realize something was horribly wrong. By then, of course, it was way too late. As the euphoria died down, I felt something else inflating. I put a manicured hand on my derriere to find it slowly inflating, getting bigger and rounder, and my other hand went to my thighs as they thickened, becoming...well, thick.

            The last things I can remember is the sound of a woman's voice, in a mixture between laughing and moaning. I think it came from me. It was as if someone else had begun controlling my body. My dizziness hadn't left. Luckily, neither had my assistant. He had been watching my changes the whole time, seemingly lost in shock and awe. I tried to say, "Help me!", but it came out foreign. He clearly didn't know what to think. Hesitantly walking over, he said, "Are you sure you want this, sir? Are you aware that you're now genetically a woman?" His questions were the last thing I heard as I closed my eyes. Then, darkness. 

            I woke up in my bed, groggy, in pain, and in the nude. Somehow, I made it back home. Turning over, I found my assistant, still out cold. That was all I needed to get me out of bed. What would people think if they saw me and my assistant sharing a bed together? I was disgusted with myself, yet I can't remember anything that happened after I closed my eyes. I scrambled to my phone and unlocked it, only to find a photo of a woman I didn't know on screen. 



            Who was she? Was she what I turned into? What did she do to and with my assistant? What happened to the vial of liquid I made? What did they do with it? What did she have him do with it? Was there more to this woman than she appeared to be? So many questions that I couldn't answer, especially with my assistant still fast asleep. The most important one: What have I unleashed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...