Thursday, September 2, 2021

He Wanted Me, I Wanted Her (Short)

*Told from both points of view*

(Female)
        He was just standing there, watching me. He wanted me but he was afraid to show it. I decided to give him a show by shaking my big, round rump. A minute of shaking booty was sure to make him hung. Why was he hesitating? He wanted me.

(Male)
        Why was he doing this? Was it the "Alpha" gum? Was it THAT potent? Was he even still there? He shouldn't be behaving like this? I should have known this was a bad idea. I let him try a stick and watched as he grew long hair and a "bubble-butt". Now, here I am, standing still, in awe, and unable to stop staring. I was too lost in lust to move, and...I wanted her.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...