Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Too Late (Short)

         I had overslept when I promised to look after my schoolmate's female, sex-crazy self. He says that he changes as soon as the sun sets. He showed me a cell phone video of himself changing into her, and I had to admit: She was a dream! Everything about her was perfect: Boobs, hair, legs, and body. I couldn't dwell on it now because I had to rush over to his apartment before he--or SHE could leave it.

        Little did I know that he would already be in the middle of his changes by the time I got there. By the time I reached his floor, I heard loud moans, loud--and feminine--moans. I had knocked on his door when it opened to reveal HER, in a top that squeezed her big breasts together and showed wondrous cleavage. I found myself staring at both her midriff and said cleavage as she gave me a rather disapproving look.

        "You're a perv, you know that?" She said with scorn. Alas, I couldn't help it. She was THAT sexy. 

        "Now could you please get out of the way?!" I did as she asked and stepped aside as she strutted off in her stilettos. I was too late to stop him--HER. All I could do now was watch and-- Then again, maybe I could join her if I asked nicely.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...