Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Just Go for It


             "Come oooonnn. Just go for it. You know you want me, baby."

                   She was sticking her "peach" in my face. It was getting harder by the second to resist.

                  "Are you sure it isn't the ShapeShifter talking?" I asked.

                   I didn't know what to think after watching a friend of mine morph into a Junoesque adult film actress. Seeing his face contort and his body warp while growing big breasts weirded me out. Yet, the end result was hard not to stare at. It was still my friend, however, and thumping him...her would just be wrong. The other problem was that she wasn't behaving like my friend.

                    "I don't know what you're talking about. What's ShapeShifter? I'm not going to stand here and listen to you babble, you know."

                    It was as if he no longer existed, like he just wiped himself off the Earth. He...She genuinely believed that she was a hot adult movie actress.  Making matters worse, I felt myself getting hard. I couldn't lie to myself anymore; I wanted to know what it was like. So, I started walking towards her. With every step, I heard my friend groaning in serious pain as he morphed into her.

                    Ugggghhhh...Aaauuughhh...Aaaaahhh-hah...

                    Before I could think clearly again, my pants were at my ankles, and she was moaning in lust-addled pleasure.

                    "Ohhh, yeah." She acted like she was in paradise. "Yes...YES! Push me, ram me. Harder. HARDER!"

                    She was enjoying this, and I was too hung to protest. I needed release and she was happy to oblige. So, I rammed, and I rammed, and I rammed...




                    Since then, I've been secretly spiking his favorite drinks with ShapeShifter. She was very fun to be around, and I won't lie; The sex was great, too.

               


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...