Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Cougar Isle

          "Welcome to Cougar Isle. I guarantee you'll find yourself much happier here."

          Those words still ring inside my head, and yet, I can't help but wonder if I made a mistake by leaving my old life behind.

          I was an unpopular teenage girl who was shunned by my more attractive peers, who saw me as either a waste of space or an alien from another planet. I felt like I was a circus freak. Then, one day, I found some strange postcard in my mailbox. It came from a place with a strange name: Cougar Isle. It said: "As you finish reading this, you'll find yourself with a smile, for before you know it, you'll be whisked away to a place called Cougar Isle." As if true to its word, just as I finish reading it, there's a flash before my eyes, blinding me.

         When I could see again, I was in a place that seemed like something out of a TV anthology show. A sign nearby said, "Cougar Isle: Where the huntresses live". I was beyond dumbfounded. Suddenly, a woman I believe to be of middle-age spoke from behind me.

        "Welcome to Cougar Isle. I guarantee you'll find yourself much happier here."

        "What's going on?" I asked, naturally. Needless to say, I was in a panic, having no idea what just happened to me.

        "You silly. You're in paradise." She seemed airheaded. "And it won't be long before you're just like me."

        If only I knew how right she was. As I traveled around the island, which seemed to be in the middle of nowhere, I noticed my body slowly changing, first in age, then in...other ways. I could tell I was getting older as my height kept growing a few inches every ten minutes. In what I felt was only an hour, I had gone from four-and-a-half-feet stump to six-feet-tall drink of water. All my school years, I felt so tiny, compared to some of my peers, but not anymore. I finally found a mirror to look in and my jaw dropped at what I saw. I was tall and... finally attractive. However, it didn't stop there.

        I felt a stirring in my breast area. Then I heard what sounded like slurping.
        *Slurp* *Slurp* *Slurp* *Slurp*

        Before my eyes, my breasts were growing. Bigger, rounder, fleshier with every second. I subconsciously cupped them and felt them growing in my hands. I think they stopped when they reached DD-cup size. Next, my dark, mousy hair went platinum-blonde, strand by strand. It was followed by it growing past my new, massive breasts. My stomach then went in knots as I felt it cave in on itself. My hips then flared out to childbearing proportions. Remaining fat from my stomach moved to my thighs, giving them a sexy look. The final changes came when my face began moving as if it was clay. It was stretched out one second and pushed in the next. When it stopped, I got a good look at myself and I'll admit, I like what I saw. I didn't think I could be so sexy. I had the body to mesmerize any man, young or old. I felt so much euphoria just from seeing my reflection. It was all so invigorating, as if another part of me was being born and was now taking control. Before I knew it, I found myself wanting company, young, fit, and handsome company.

        Since then, I have been surrounded by a lot of handsome young men, who seemingly have no qualms about having sex with an older woman. Secretly, I have sucked off a few guys and then asked them to keep mum. Old habits die hard, I suppose. Yet, that question still nags at me: Don't you miss your family and old life?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...