Sunday, December 25, 2022

I Should Be Grateful

            I--He is an aging scientist who thought he was on the verge of making a serum to restore youth. The fool thought that if a success, it could wipe out life expectancy. One can dream, I suppose. Only he clumsily dropped the vial and cut himself, trying to salvage his creation. Somehow, a little bit of it got inside the cut. Once it was in his bloodstream, his fate was sealed.

            Some hours and a lengthy transformation later, I am unleashed upon the world. Upon finding a mirror, I got a good, long look at myself, and I liked what I saw. My face was flawless, and my boobs were large. My body was sure to mesmerize any man. In spite of all this, I tend to revert back to him at random and vice-versa. It's a downside of infecting your own blood, I guess. Looking back, I guess I should be grateful to my "other" self for bringing me to life; Although, he doesn't know about all the interns I've been having sex with.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...