Sunday, December 25, 2022

One Day Is All It Takes

            One day is all it takes for your life to go down the drain. I should know because it happened to me. I was outside my own home when it happened. Purple clouds formed from seemingly out of nowhere in the sky. Either the apocalypse finally came or something supernatural was going on. I got my answer the hard way when a lightning bolt came from the sky and zapped me dead in my tracks. The last thing I remember before blacking out was not feeling stiff and numb all over.

            I woke up in a hospital bed in a full-body cast. I still couldn't feel any part of my body below. So many thoughts ran through my head: Why me? Why were those storm clouds purple? Who would believe me? It was unlikely I was going to get an answer, sadly. Doctors say it was a miracle that I woke up at all. Little did any of us know that the zap was only the beginning of an unexplainable event for me.

            Some time had passed. It was a strain having to learn how to walk again. But suddenly, it felt like my whole body shut down again. I thought I was dying, but in reality, something nobody would believe, even if they saw it themselves. As I entered the bathroom and unzipped my pants, what I saw I thought only happened in bad sci-fi movies. My "balls and chain" shrunk in size and receded into my insides.

            Like I said, that was just the beginning. Soon, hair began falling off of my body while growing supernaturally fast on my head. Then, my legs, which were rather stubby, began stretching like rubber and thinning, becoming rather feminine and sexy. Over time, I also began growing breasts, not comically large but still worth gawking at. Apparently, the fat from my stomach and waist area had either melted or moved to my chest. As if losing my manhood wasn't enough, now I started looking like a woman, and a hot one too. The last changes happened to my face: Fuller cheeks, smaller nose, my Adam's apple shrank away, longer eyelashes, and all that.

            There was no denying that I had become genetically female. The lightning bolt from that weird purple cloud had to have something to do with this. There was no way I could possibly hide my changes from the public. However, my changes didn't stop there. Something began taking over my body, something...or someone, and it would do so at any time it wanted to.

            There were times were I felt like a passenger in my own body. I felt caged as the irresistible woman I had become spent my hard-earned money on thigh-high boots, women's clothes, make-up, and sorts of things meant for women. It seemed like she didn't have a care in the world. To my dismay, I could do nothing as she strutted her stuff for any man lucky enough to see. It was only when she fell asleep when I regained control of my body. I feared going back to sleep, lest I inadvertently let this other person take back control.

            That's my story. Since that zap of lightning, I've had to wrestle with a split personality of sorts for control over my body, and I've had to protect my money from her greedy, manicured hands. She's left messages on my phone, swearing at me, flipping me off, all sorts of rude things for hiding my money from her. As far as my neighbors are concerned, they think there are two of us, identical twin sisters or something, because when I'm in control, I'm seen in boy's clothes, things my "twin" wouldn't be caught dead wearing. Funny, huh. Well, people are funny. Alas, one day is all it takes for your life to turn inside out and upside down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...