Sunday, December 25, 2022

What Pink Slutsonite Can Do

            One thing I've learned: Once you've been exposed to "Pink Slutsonite", there's no going back.

            I watched a man writhing on the floor. His midsection slowly shrank in some places while his legs lengthened. I won't lie; They became visually attractive as they thinned. The sounds of bones, muscle, and sinew elongating made me cringe. Hair on his head grew longer and longer, becoming blonde and curly in the process. I watched, mouth agape, as boobs slowly grew on his chest, becoming comically large. His groans became more feminine as his face became like putty, moving by itself. The whole thing was out of a horror movie, yet I couldn't look away. Lastly, as his face finished re-molding and his manhood receded inside him, a newer, malevolent persona seemed to be taking control.

            "Ooohh." She cooed. Her voice alone made me tingle. "You look goooood."

            Right then and there, I knew she wanted to suck me off very badly. Who said she didn't? Either way, this would be something etched into my mind for a long time. I don't expect the poor guy to change back any time soon, let alone remember what he--rather, she--did to or with me. Nevertheless, it was because of this...unfortunate experience that I've learned just what "Pink Slutsonite" can do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...