Tuesday, December 27, 2022

How Slutsonite Changed My Brother

            "Slutsonite" did a number on my brother. His transformation happened right before my eyes, and I admit that it was disturbing. We were out camping when we witnessed a meteorite crashing to Earth, just missing us. Sneaking away from camp, we found it within a crater it made, emitting an eerie green glow. He would go on to make the careless mistake of getting too close to it. Neither of us were prepared for what happened next.

            Breasts blew up on his chest. I couldn't tell what cup size they were, but they had to be huge. As his waist shrank, I heard what I thought was crunching.

*𝐶𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ* *𝐶𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ* *𝐶𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑐ℎ*

            I swear I saw muscles moving around there as his torso lengthened. He fell to the ground, screaming in agony as his clothes became too small for his body. His hands moved to his buttocks as I watched them swell in size, becoming, if I may, rather large. The hair on his head was growing unnaturally fast, stopping at his waist. His hands then moved to his "jewelry" as they suddenly shrank, making an audible slurping. As that occurred, his face became like wet mold, moving around by itself. He uttered one more scream, but it became higher and higher in octave.

            When the changes finally stopped, my brother was no longer there, but a well-sculpted babe in his clothes. He--She stood up and quickly shoved a dainty hand down her jeans and confirmed what I already knew. The jutting orbs before her didn't help either. Just as she was about to scream in horror, she grabbed her head, seemingly in pain. She appeared to be having a migraine attack or something as I just stood there, still dumbfounded by what I saw. However, as quickly as it happened, it ended, and she turned back to me, giving me a seductive look. I knew then and there that my brother was gone, both in body and in mind.

            That was a couple of weeks ago. Nowadays, he--she shows as much skin as she pleases to get as much sex as she pleases. Our mother is sick of it. I tried explaining everything, but she still wasn't having any of it. We both wait for the day that she changes back into my brother. Although, I will get a giggle from seeing the look on his face when he finds himself in women's clothes. I share this story as a warning to all: Avoid glowing meteorites. You never know if it might be what people are calling "Slutsonite".


No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...