Saturday, January 7, 2023

Aphrodite Addict

          I lost my daughter to Aphrodite. It all happened so suddenly to me. One second, I'm shopping with my teenage daughter when a scarcely-dressed young girl surprised us. She held a bottle in her ridiculously-manicured nails. She insisted that we take it, maintaining a dazed, wide-eyed look on her face. I thought she was on something.

         As my daughter took the bottle, the girl just walked away in ridiculously high heels. When we returned home, my daughter's thoughts returned to that bottle. Then, before I could stop her, she sprayed herself. Her changes were almost immediate. All I could do was stare on, dumbfounded as my child morphed before my eyes. I thought I felt my heart skip a beat when I saw two breasts suddenly grow to massive size on her chest. When it ended, a buxom young lady stood in a tattered shirt where my daughter was moments ago.

         I would eventually learn that it warped her mind as much as it greatly did her body. She became a party girl, going out every single night. I've had many sleepless nights, going out of my mind in fear of my child's safety. When I finally confronted her, she just gave me attitude and then, an obscene gesture. I was livid! She no longer saw me as her mother but as some kind of a bank. Since then, she has been posting photos of herself for the world to see, drinking, flaunting her body, and in bed with men of all kinds. She even had the colossal nerve to steal my credit card to buy more of that Aphrodite.

          As a mother, I offer only a warning: Never let your daughter get ahold of Aphrodite. Once they spray themselves, whether by accident or on purpose, there's no going back. They're sure to become obsessed with maintaining their new appearance and possibly, their new lifestyle, at the expense of your own. I haven't seen my daughter since then, and I wish she hadn't taken that bottle. I should have realized sooner that something was off about that young lady. She turned my daughter into an "Aphrodite Addict".


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...