Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Fantasy Girl

           "Sorry. There's nobody here who wants a nobody like you here."

            She didn't recognize me anymore. It was like an alien or something. I had no choice but to give up and walk away, let she sic security on me. I don't know what happened or how it happened. Also, would you believe me if I told you that this well-endowed babe was once my very MALE best friend? Well, it started out like this.

            We made our way to this strange place, the "Fantasy Hotels". Somehow, we were given tickets that could be used in lieu of money we didn't have. As we got settled, I found myself picking up where I left off back home: Moping about how I had trouble getting girls. I seemed to strike out every time I got near one. It had driven me to the point where I only had fantasies to keep me happy. Like an idiot, I shared my latest fantasy girl with my roommate.

           "What a view." I said to him. "I've give anything to have a girl to share this view with. It would be her and me only."

           "Not this again." I heard him grumble. I was in too good a mood, so I let his rudeness pass.

           "I'm serious, man. Think about it. As the moon rises in the sky, she and I will be going at it in bed. She's riding me while I just stare at her big, bouncing boobs. Her blonde hair is going down to just past her shoulders, and she's too lost in lust to care."

           I was so lost in my sex fantasy that I didn't realize that my friend was changing to match my description. His hair had started growing unnaturally fast, growing down to past his shoulders. As I kept dreaming, he complained about feeling himself getting shorter. At the time, I thought he was just trying to get my attention. Then, he said something about feeling his chest blowing up. I had my eyes closed so I didn't see him growing two bountiful breasts underneath his shirt, which was getting too small for him. Then, for some reason, I heard gurgling.

           "Ugghh. What did I eat yesterday?" He groaned.

           In reality, his potbelly stomach was reshaping, with fat either relocating to his bottom and thighs or melting outright. What was left was a toned midsection that I would have gawked at for hours. When I finally came back to Earth, I said, "Well, I can't get anything by dreaming. Wanna go find some...food?"

           The person I was looking at was not my friend but an attractive girl that stood in his place. Her face was flawless, but I couldn't see the rest of her because she was wearing clothes that were ridiculously baggy on her. She looked like she had stars in her eyes, staring into space. Finally, I said, "Hey. Are you still there?"

           "Where--am I?" She blinked rapidly. I didn't know what just happened or if she was genuinely in a daze. All I knew was that just minutes ago, she didn't exist, but I also didn't have a boner either. I introduced myself, told her that she was at a place called "Fantasy Hotels", and helped her out of those baggy clothes. What I saw remains etched into my brain.

           Her body was perfect! The boobs had to be at DD-cup size. Her hair was long, silky, and curly. She had an hourglass body to go with her flawless face. Everything about her was flawless. Then, it finally hit her: She was only wearing boxers! Even those looked like they were too big. She quickly covered her nipples while trying to keep the boxers from falling to the floor. I didn't want her thinking that I was some kind of creep, so I rushed to find something for her to wear. Running to the closet, all I saw was a one-piece swimsuit. To our surprise, it fit perfectly.

           "Thanks." She said. "Look. I don't know what's going on and I... really don't know who I am, but I really appreciate what you're doing for me."

           "Thank you." I responded.

           "Hey. Is there some place where I can get a drink?"

           So, like a good boyfriend would, I guided her as we searched for a bar or any place that sold drinks. We talked, shared some martinis, and shot the breeze. I don't know what magic was floating around here, but I didn't want to change a thing. Besides, I could have accidentally changed myself into a girl, for all I knew. When night fell, we returned to our room and I told her, "I hope we stay together for a while." If only I was prepared for the next day.

           When I was finally able to conquer my hangover, I checked the other bed to see if my transformed roommate was still asleep. But when I moved the sheets, I found nothing. She was gone! I was beside myself. What could have happened to her? I hope she didn't vanish into thin air. I searched for her all over the hotel grounds. Finally, just when I was about to give up, I see a girl relaxing by a pool who looked like her.

           In desperation, I rush over for a closer look. To my joy, it was her! She was inches from the pool on some big pillow, wearing stilettos, pink fishnets, and little else above. I tried to stay calm but it was difficult, given the unnatural circumstances. I asked her what was she doing and got a bizarre response.

           "I'm sorry. Do I know you?"

           "I'm the guy responsible for what you look like right now. You were a dude until I opened my big mouth."

           "Yeah, I really don't know what you're talking about. And what do you mean I was a boy before?"

           "I think it has to do with this hotel. I think it's some kind of magic that changed you."

           "Now I know you're crazy. Hotels, magic, boys turning into girls...*pfft*...please."

           She wouldn't believe me. I had only one card left to play.

           "Do you at least remember the martinis we shared?"

           "Me?! Share a martini with you?! With your plain face? Why would a beautiful thing like me want to share a martini with a nobody like you?"

           The moment she started laughing, I had given up.

           "Sorry. There's nobody here who wants a nobody like you here."

           That brings me back to where I am now. Not only have I lost a friend, but I lost the totally hot girl he turned into. Now, I'm all alone in my hotel room, wondering where I went wrong. I never thought that my dream would come to life so quickly and go South even quicker. She looked sexy in those fishnets, too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...