Sunday, January 1, 2023

One Of Us

           I've been having a particular nightmare lately, where a close friend was just transformed out of the blue into a well-sculpted, but mean-spirited girl. It always starts with us going to our favorite mall hangout. We're laughing and gazing at shapely girls and even older women. Suddenly, out of nowhere, two leggy babes, showing their fit midriffs, walk to us and say, "Welcome to the 'Society of Evie', sister."

           I didn't know what was with these girls but then, I saw something out of a horror movie.

           "Hey, man! Your hands!" I cried.

           We each looked on horrified as his fingernails, which were all but nonexistent before, grew faster than the common weed. Next, the hair on his arm just receded back into his skin. After that came something that made my face turn as white as school chalk: The hair on his head grew just as fast as his nails did, if not faster. It didn't stop growing until it reached his back. My friend just became another Rapunzel before my eyes.

           "What did those girls do to you?" I finally said. Looking around, it seemed the whole outside world was completely obvious to what was happening. Nobody even turned their heads towards us. Then, as he rushed to me, I saw one orb start growing on the right side of his chest.

*𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑝* *𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑝*

           With every "𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑝" I heard, that hanging orb became bigger, and bigger and bigger until it looked enormous. Then, another hanging orb started growing until reaching the same large size as the other. There was no mistaking it: Those were breasts and from my viewpoint, they were huge. Then came some more "𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑠". These, however, came from behind.

*𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑝* *𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑝*

           As he turned to check his backside, it appeared that it was swelling in size, becoming larger with every second. By the time it stopped, it was truly worthy of staring at. I just couldn't believe that nobody was so much as batting an eye as my friend changed gender before me. Even stranger, those girls just stood there with warped smiles on their faces.

           "Why isn't anybody--Urrghh!"

           He hunched over. A closer look showed his hips were extending outward to look like a woman's.

           "Aauugh-ha-hah! The pain!" He put his hands on his new, wider hips. They were definitely like those girls' hips now. "My hands, my hair, my hips, my butt, boobs! What next?!"

           As if answering him, his thick, stumpy legs began stretching out and thinning, making him taller. I heard what I assumed were bones and muscles creaking from within. Even I had to admit, he looked sexy now. I'm ashamed to admit that he was becoming attractive as a girl. As far as I knew, all that was left were his face and manhood. However, as if on cue, he fell to his knees as his face became rubbery, moving by itself as if being pulled out in many places. As he screamed in agony, my wandering eyes noticed that his "jewels" were shrinking away. His--I guess I should say Her--face returned to normalcy just his "reel" had shrunk away.

           Finally, one of the girls spoke. "She came out beautifully." She said to the other. "But when do the mental changes begin?"

           "Any time now." The other answered, giggling malevolently.

           I finally snapped out of my haze long enough to ask what was a stupid question. "Are you okay?"

           "Am I okay?!" Her voice, even when incensed, sounded seductive. "I look like a--Uggh! My head! My head! The pain! It's--it's not over!"

           I could only imagine what was happening now as my transformed friend grabbed her head while stumbling backwards. She turned around, showing her large rear to me again. It must have been a migraine or something. Then, I heard her say some weird things, seemingly to herself.

           "Embrace me, silly boy." I heard her say.
           "N-n-No. I don't want--don't want to live like a chick."

           She tossed her head around as what looked and sounded like two different people fought for the same body. As she did so, I heard some very disturbing crunching. My nightmare was only getting stranger and stranger.

           *𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘*
           "You're a fighter. You'll--make a--great addition to--to the Society of Evie."
           *𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘*
           "I don't--wanna join your--f-freaky club."
           *𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑘*
          "You--no longer--have a choice. I...will have...control!"

           I felt so helpless. I didn't want to just sit there, but I just didn't know what to do. The creepy scene before me seemed to reach its end when she finally knelt on the ground, uttering a blood-curdling scream. I finally got out of my chair and rushed to her when she started giggling. It started quietly, but then turned malevolent.

           "He put up a great resistance, but the 'Society of Evie' cannot and will not be denied."

           "Welcome, sister." The other two said in unison.

           "What did you do to him?!" I was incredulous.

           "Never you mind, worm." One of those two girls replied, venomously. "All that matters is that you'll never see him again."

           "Yeah. She's one of us now." Added the other.

           "Thank you, girls. Just let him try to stop us." My now-former friend said.

           "One...of...us." The two said in unison.

           Those words echoed as the mall went dark and everyone in it vanished. It was just me and them. Suddenly, there were more girls like them: Shapely, attractive, and scary. They appeared from out of nowhere and began to surround me. Their manicured hands aiming at me, they slowly walked toward me, repeating over and over, "One...of...us, one...of...us, one...of...us." I was trapped and no matter how loud I shouted for help, nobody came. Closer and closer, they came until...

           I was jolted awake! I was back in my bedroom. Not a girl in sight. This has happened a few times now. Every time, nothing about the nightmare had changed. I know none of it was real, but it makes me whiter than tissue paper just thinking about it. Imagine that: An all-female society devoted to some woman you never even heard of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...