Tuesday, May 23, 2023

How The Bimbo Virus Stole My Son

            This is...was one of my sons. A horrible virus had blindsided all of us and did THIS to him. To this day, we still don't know how he contracted it nor how to get him back. We have had to learn to adjust to living with a less-than-intelligent young woman, seemingly in her twenties, with an abnormally tiny waist, and gigantic breasts that are clearly more plastic than human. I can remember the very moment when his changes started.

            We were coming home from grocery shopping when I heard a rather loud groaning from his stomach. He was rather rotund in appearance, getting that from me, but this wasn't normal because it was extraordinary loud and deep. I couldn't turn to attend to him because I was driving, so I simply told him to "hold it in" until we got home. If only I knew better then.

            As I kept driving, I heard him say, "Mom, I don't feel too good." Had I looked back sooner, I would have seen the black hair on his head start to grow supernaturally fast. Finally, I had to pull over so I could see my changing son. He appeared to be growing a "Mohawk" that wasn't there a moment ago and was clutching his stomach. I was at a loss for words, unable to form any thoughts on what was happening to my boy. Pulling up his shirt, we watched as his stomach began slowly caving in itself, making these eerie, squishing noises throughout. I was absolutely petrified by what I was seeing.

            The whole thing was nightmarish. Yet, I couldn't look away. I was just so transfixed by whatever unholy event was happening to my boy. Before my eyes, his wide stomach was shrinking while two mountains were forming on his chest, slowly becoming bigger by the second. After a few seconds more, my son had breasts, actual breasts, and in another few seconds, they had become even bigger than mine and were getting even bigger. His hair was still growing supernaturally fast and, by now, had past his shoulders. In addition, it appeared to be turning blonde, starting at the root. A tan of some kind had appeared from seemingly out of nowhere and began to cover his arms, legs, and face. His lips suddenly became swollen, as if stung. By now, he had an exaggerated hourglass figure with breasts that looked more fake than natural, and as I looked below at where his manhood should have been, I realized that it appeared to be completely gone.

            "Like, what happened to me?"
            He--the bombastic-looking tart that was once my child--finally spoke but his--I guess I should say, her voice sounded nothing like it used to. She sounded like one of those ditzy, flighty, less-than-intelligent girls he used to ogle over on TV. I finally snapped back into reality, and the moment I dropped off our groceries, I took my transformed son to an emergency room. My private "fear meter" was through the roof. I felt so helpless, not knowing what had happened before my eyes. At last, a doctor came to me in the waiting room and hit me with a horrible truth. Somehow, my son had contracted what the papers were calling the "Bimbo Virus". They said that their hands were tied, that was no vaccine for it, and that he--she could be like this for a long time, if not for the rest of her days.

            My heart sank. I felt absolutely helpless. My son was, more or less, doomed to a life as this! I would have to retrain him--her on how to do the simplest of tasks. She would be a laughingstock simply for how she looked or dressed. I couldn't bear the thought of telling people that she was once my baby boy. They'd never believe me anyway. Alas, I'm likely just one of many mothers who lost their child to the "Bimbo Virus".

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...