Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The Shoe-niverse

            There were shoes everywhere. Shoes as far as the eye could see. I had no idea how I ended up in here. I went to sleep in my own bedroom and somehow, woke up in a totally different place. No matter where I turned, there was a pair of shoes. From flats to stilettos, sandals to thigh-high boots, every kind of shoe was in this place. I called out for somebody but got no response in return. So I walked around the area aimlessly until I thought, Maybe if I picked out one of these pairs, then I'll get back home. Without thinking too hard about it, I went for some high-heeled pumps. Suddenly, I heard someone.

            Try them on, it went.

            It was a woman's whisper, telling me to put on the pumps. I was a boy, so why this voice from nowhere wanted me to put on women's footwear was beyond me. However, it seemed like the only way I would get home, so without a second thought, I tried them on. To my shock, they fit perfectly. All of a sudden, there was a flash of light, blinding me. I couldn't see my own hands in front of me. Before I knew it, I was back in my bedroom.

            To my relief, I was home again,  pajamas and all, but the pumps I tried on came home with me. Even stranger, I was still wearing them. But the strangest of events had not yet happened. Just when I was about to take them off, pain wracked my whole body. I fell to the floor as it felt like I was on fire.

            Looking at my nipples, I noticed the flesh around them slowly forming two small mountains. With each passing second, they became bigger and bigger and bigger. I couldn't deny it; They were breasts. Just then, my hair started to grow past my neckline. I had just gotten a haircut so I knew this was some supernatural event of sorts. My potbelly slowly shrank with the fat relocating to my rump, blowing it up to a very big size. I felt my legs lengthen while my hips cracked outward and my face remolded. As my "balls and chain" shrank away, I felt a dark cloud forming within my mind. Coherent thoughts were getting harder to make. The last thing I would remember was morphing into a female.

----------------

           It feels like so long ago when I was--yecch, a man. In reality, it's only been a couple of days. Not that it matters. I don't plan on ever going back to being him again, and as long as I have my pumps, I can keep him at bay. I have way too much things going well for me for him to ruin it all: My new, hot bestie, plenty of guys who will fight over me, and plenty of cash and cards to carry around. I have all I want and I won't give it up for anything, even for some helpless, old broad crying her eyes out over her missing son. Her suffering means nothing to me. Only what I want matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...