Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Who I Am Now

            This is a photo of who I am now. I don't have any photos of who I used to be because... I deleted or destroyed them all. I don't want anything to remind me of how unhappy I was. Who knew a "Hera Handbag" was all I needed for a happy life? Never again will I feel unhappy... as a man.

            I found my "Hera Handbag" strangely abandoned by my car and, not wanting to be called a thief, I looked around for the owner. When that got me nowhere, I was told that if nobody around claimed it, then I could have it. If only I knew then what it was or what it was capable of. When I took it home, I curiously took a look inside and found jewelry, makeup, and other typical stuff for the woman. Without thinking, I found myself applying some of that makeup to my face. The lipstick tasted like cherry, while the blush brought out my cheekbones. Once I started putting the woman's makeup on, it was somebody else was controlling my arms. I couldn't help myself, no matter how wrong it seemed. However, it was just the beginning of my...changes.

            The next day brought some more strange occurrences related to my new handbag. Upon waking up and turning my attention to it, I found a woman's pumps inside. I don't remember seeing them inside when I found it, and they certainly couldn't magically appear in there, could they?

            "These weren't in there yesterday, but I would look so hot in these."

            I covered my mouth in shock. Did I really just say that out loud? What unearthly being made me say that? What was with this weird handbag? And...and why was I so tempted to try on these pumps? As if possessed, I slipped them on and took a good look at how they surprisingly fit my large feet.

            "Oooooohh..." I let out subconsciously.
            When I started walking around in them, it was like I was used to it, like I had walked in heels before. Walking around my room, I found myself strutting around, as if on a walkway at a fashion show. I put my hands on my hips and posed like I was in front of cameras. The realization that I was doing this never hit me for even a moment, even though I didn't have the figure for it. Something about this handbag was warping my head. Even worse, I wasn't trying to fight it.

            Some hours later, I saw some more woman's items inside the "Hera Handbag", among them was a unique-looking brassiere. Now, I had a very flabby waistline, so I didn't think it would look good on me, but the moment I connected the straps, I saw something I would only see in a cheesy sci-fi movie. I watched, halfway horrified, as globs of fat from my waist either melted or relocated to... other places. With every audible slurp, my waist became thinner and thinner, and the mounds on my chest swelled up more and more. 𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑝-𝐵𝑙𝑜𝑟𝑝, they sounded like they went. Moving my hands to my hips, I felt them moving outward. My thighs felt like balloons,  slowly inflating. By the time the noises stopped, I couldn't deny it: I had boobs, massive, honest-to-heaven, possibly DD-cup boobs. To go with them, I had an hourglass for a waist and thick thighs. They were so thick, in fact, that they were crushing my "lower jewelry". That was soon rectified when I felt something sucked inside me.

            *𝑆𝑙𝑢𝑟𝑟𝑟𝑟𝑟𝑟𝑟𝑟𝑝*
            "Whooooaaa! What a rush!"
            Hearing myself talk, my voice didn't sound right. It must have went up an octave or two.
            "Wait. What's happening to my voice? What is happening to me?! A mirror. I need a mirror!"

            As my hands moved to my throat, I could feel my Adam's Apple shrinking. In my panic, my voice must have risen a few more octaves. I rushed to the bathroom and got another shock. Staring in the mirror, I watched my cut hair grow supernaturally fast. It became longer with every second, not stopping until it reached my waist.

            "Oh my GOD! I totally look like a girl!"
            My voice was now completely feminine and unmistakably a woman's. Then I remembered the pumps, and looking down, past my breasts, I saw my large feet slowly shrinking in area, until they, too, were unmistakably a woman's. My hands shrank in size as the fingernails lengthened. In seconds, there was no longer anything masculine in my appearance.
            "This is so not good." I said, cupping my mammoth breasts. "And why can't I control myself? I shouldn't be totally enjoying this. I should be out showing off. Wait. That's not what I wanted to say."
            It was by now that the effects of the "Hera Handbag" started affecting my mind.
           "I need to take this stuff off so I  can buy some more fashionable clothes. I can't be seen in that...that man's drab. Wait. Something's wrong here. It's like someone else is--in need of a new life and needs to stop fighting this."

            What was left of me was still trying to fight the mental changes brought on by the items from the handbag. It seemed to be a losing battle because every second that passed, my own thoughts were being replaced by thoughts of shopping sprees, money, showing off my body, and sex. I fell to my knees with my head in my hands, but it was no use. A new persona was taking control of me...by force. The person that eventually stood back up was not me; That is, she didn't think she was my previous male self anymore. This person was a new identity, and she--I wanted--no, needed--to make that clear to the world. I was not that flabby waste of a man anymore. I was fit, seductive, and just plain hot. Yes, this is who I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...