Sunday, June 18, 2023

He Was Warned

            He was warned that it was cursed, that whoever should look into it for too long would be dooming themselves to a life of narcissism. Alas, Thad was just one more disbeliever. He thought the elderly woman who warned him was full of baloney.

               Curses aren't real, he thought.

               If only he knew how wrong he was. Once he was home, he and a friend carefully carried the full length mirror to his mother's bedroom. It would only be temporary, until more room was made in their attic. However, Thad caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and paused in his place. He thought he spotted something wrong with his face. Unbeknownst to him, it was only the mirror playing tricks on him, and the curse taking hold.

              "How long have my cheekbones looked like this?" He asked himself, quietly.

              When he looked in the mirror, his cheekbones appeared to be fuller. It also seemed that his lips were slightly swollen. These thoughts haunted him as he walked away from the mirror. He had no idea that the curse was already changing him in mind and body.

              Later that night, before going to bed, Thad found himself returning to the mirror to see if his lips returned to normal size. Instead, he was greeted with the sight of his lips even more swollen, his eyelashes being thicker, and his eyebrows appearing slightly arched in the middle. His facial hair also appeared to be receding, and he hasn't touched his razor in weeks. Now, he was starting to panic. He quietly took the mirror to his room across the hall. Something was most definitely wrong with him.

              The next time he looked in the mirror would hammer home his fears and the words of that aged woman who tried to warn him. It was the very next day. He was lying in bed when he felt something off. Putting a hand to his head, he felt his hair. It had grown supernaturally fast overnight, stopping at his shoulders. The look of horror on his face spoke volumes. His random changes were only getting worse. Yet, it still didn't hit him that they were tied to that full length mirror.

              A pair of scissors later, he got his hair back to the way it was the day before. It would not do him any good, for just mere minutes later, as he was getting his breakfast, his hair started growing again. This time, however, it grew past his shoulders and covered his ears. His remedy only made it worse.

              Why is this happening to me?, he thought. And do my hands look smaller?

              Upon inspection of his hands, they did appear smaller than he remembered. One could say they were daintier. The hairs on the back of his hands were also gone. Looking at his nails, he thought, And why can't I stop staring at my nails? I never realized how ugly they were. Maybe I should get them manicured or...

              He finally came out of his train of thought.

              "Whoa. Now my mind's all messed up, too."

              Several thoughts ran through his mind. There's no way that what just happened with his hair was normal. What was causing these changes? How was he going to hide them from his family and friends? And why was he just thinking about getting a manicure? He was only sure that this wasn't until he got that mirror.

              Whoever should look into this mirror for too long shall doom themselves to a life of narcissism.

              The old woman's words still haunted him as the changes quietly continued. Throughout the week, his head of hair kept growing at a supernaturally fast pace, his jawline reformed, his manhood slowly shrank and reformed into a woman's "mechanism". He kept trying to hide or explain away his changing body, but he couldn't lie to himself anymore: The mirror was connected to his transformation. Yet no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't help but look at his changing body. Making matters worse, his mind kept wandering to thoughts of almost all things girly or feminine.

              What is this mirror doing to me?, he thought, although given his appearance, he looked more and more like a she. With every hour, it feels like I'm losing more of myself to someone else, someone who is changing me into a girl. It's getting harder to hide all this hair, and I can't hide these boobs anymore. They've become too big to tape up. Why do I even bother taping them up? They deserve to be free for every guy with a big rod to see and...

              It happened again. His thoughts stopped being his and became someone else's, a woman's. That, too, was getting harder to control. It wouldn't be much longer before he was completely female in body and mind. One might come before the other, though.

              Aarghh! Stop it! I can fight this. I am still a dude. I can undo this. I can stop fighting the changes and learn to accept my new life. NO! I won't do it! No matter how much I want to brush my long, luxurious hair, letting it grow all the way down to my beautiful, swelling booty. Aaghh! I think she's finally taking complete control of me.

              As he fought over the mental changes, the last of the physical ones began. His breasts and rump swelled to greater size, his waist continued caving in to hourglass proportions, and what was left of his manhood finally receded inside of him, officially making him a her. In addition, her Adam's apple also receded into nothingness, giving her a woman's voice.

              I'm really a girl. This mirror really turned me into a girl! And I would become so hot. This body deserves to be ogled over. No! I should be returning this mirror for doing this to me. I can't let that happen, hon. Maybe you don't want this mirror anymore, but *I* want it, and it looks like you won't be using it anymore. You were warned, you know. I guess curses ARE real, aren't they?

              Some time later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...