Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Humping My Doctor

        
            "Doctor, we should be finding out how this happened to you?"

            "Silly boy. I'm not a doctor. Do I look like I'm wearing one of those thick, white coats?"

            "Well, no, but..."

            "Ah-ah. No buts. I need release and by the looks of it, so do you."

            She wasn't wrong. I did need release. Her legs were hard not to stare at, and my rod was giving me fits. She was literally asking for it. The only problem was that just mere minutes earlier, a man I called my doctor was giving me my yearly physical.

            I had come to get my check-up. My doctor did what he did usually, check my hearing, my heart rate, my reflexes, all of that. Soon, my doctor complained of feeling a draft when the room we were in didn't have a window. Then, out of the blue, he fell to the floor, writhing around in agony. I thought the noise he was making was sure to get somebody's attention outside of the room, but strangely, when I peeked out the room, nobody was reacting. Not a soul looked this way as my doctor continued to act like a fish that had just snagged. Then, something even stranger took place.

         His body shrank in size and build, by almost a foot, it looked like. His head of hair, which was cut short, grew down his back like I was looking at Niagara Falls. As he flipped to his side, I saw his derriere slowly inflate as if it was a deflated balloon. While he continued changing, his voice, which was baritone deep, rose several octaves. I only stood there, silent and dumbstruck, as the physical changes stopped, and the change of clothes began. The dress shirt became a typical girl's tee. His pantsuit shrunk into "hot pants", revealing his much-bigger bottom. It was when he flipped back around when I realized that the things that made him HIM were gone. He was now a SHE.

        This brings us back to where we are now. Her sounds of pain were replaced by those of lust. She got up to open the door and drag me to another part of the office. Then, she closed the door before slowly strutting to a counter and posing. She was deliberately luring me into humping her, in a doctor's office. As long as nobody walked in on us, and things remained as weird as they were, then nobody would know that I would be... humping my doctor.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...