Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Two of Us


            Something had gone horribly wrong.
            I had invented a remote not unlike a TV remote. It would be the thing I needed to steal the...attributes from my attractive school bullies. They had been gifted with bodies that made any boy in school stop and stare. They were all bottle-figured blondes; whereas I was a redhead with a body that wasn't anywhere near as noticeable. They made it a habit to look down on those they found "hideous", notably me. They had tormented me mentally with repetitive put-downs and insults for as long as I can remember. Now, I would get the last laugh.

            If all went as planned, I would have their bottle figures, their big breasts, and their power and influence. There were a dial and a button. The dial would switch between stealing one's attributes and giving them back. The button was to have the remote emit a light to suck or return those attributes. I decided to test it first. I aimed the remote at a picture of a supermodel and turned the dial to "suck". However, when I pushed the button, something went wrong. It had to have been a malfunction. I had electrocuted myself, dropping the remote in the process.

            I don't know how to explain what happened next. The room began spinning. I started stumbling across my room. Something was happening to me, but before I could figure it out, I fell to the floor, halfway unconscious. As I lay on the ground, I felt something coming out of me. I could feel my head slowly stretching. Something was coming out of me. I couldn't scream. My lips were glued shut. My body was either coming apart or splitting in two. It was an awful, nightmarish pain, the kind of pain you got from either a broken arm or leg. When the pain stopped, it felt like I could breathe again. The pain had suddenly vanished. I opened my eyes, but my glasses had fallen off of me when I hit the floor. I tried to go for them, only to feel what I felt was another hand. I turned my head and got the shock of my life. I was looking at an exact copy of myself!

            She lay silent for a while before eventually opening her eyes. I had a look of horror on my face. She was my spitting image. The lone difference between us was that she didn't need glasses. Who was going to believe that I had split in half as if I was "human nucleoli"? Still, my--our attractive school bullies were in for a nasty surprise, now that there are two of us: A super-genius, no-nonsense version of me, and a second, equally intelligent, but more promiscuous version.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...