Monday, December 5, 2022

I Have Cinderella Syndrome


 

           I have "Cinderella Syndrome". It's a medical condition of unknown origin that turns me into a woman and back every day at exactly midnight. I hate how this condition has ruined my life. I have had to adjust my schedule to the minute to make sure I get home in time to prepare for HER. As far as I know, she is a distinct and separate identity from me. How do I describe her? Where do I begin?



            If this picture is real, then she has long, black hair, an hourglass bod complete with wide, sexy hips, and "mammoth" boobs. I haven't seen anything like her. I can't believe I share a body with someone so hot. Just thinking about her seems to get me so bothered. I've been getting these "hot flashes", something I thought only women get. Is it another symptom?



            (Fast forward to 11:55 pm)

            As I type this in my journal, it is close to midnight and--

            (Stomach groans loudly)

            Urgh...

            (Waist shrinks as stomach fat melts slowly)

            Oh no. Somehow, it's starting early! What do I--?

            (Breasts slowly swell)

            *Slurrrp* *Slurrrp* *Slurrrp* *Slurrrp* *Slurrrp*

            They're getting so big.

            (Breasts continue growing as hair slowly cascades down his back)

            *Blorrrp* *Blorrrp* *Blorrrp* *Blorrrp*

            I totally didn't plan for this. Her boobs will tear my shirt.

            *Riiiiiiiiiip*

            Everything is getting foggy. I have to...have to...


            *Thud*

No comments:

Post a Comment

HotBod II

            Remember " HotBod ", the app that transforms people into whatever person they design on there? To be honest, it never ...